Monday, October 20, 2008

Pre-Triathlon Fun

I went down to Southern Cal so I could watch Lucy while Jess did her first Triathlon. We got to do some wonderful visiting while we were down there.

This first picture is of Lucy visitng her great grandmother. My Mother

Here is Lucy checking out Great Grandma apartment.
Katie, Steven and Megan came over for a visit . When I say they came over, I mean that they came over to Steve's house. He is always nice enough to let me stay and entertain at his house.
Here is Katie visitng with Jess and Lucy is checking out baby Megan. We had to have a water play session. Steven expects water play when Aunt Carol comes. Aren't these two way too cute.
I couldn't resist including this picture of Lucy as a fire chief. What a doll.
Pre-race registration
Here are Jess and Laurel checking out the start area for the swim. This is the day before the big event.





Boat Party
My Cousin Krystin and her husband Alex hosted a dinner for 11 of us the night before the race. Their keep their yacht in San Diego right by our hotel, so it was perfect. We had a blast. What a treat!

Here is Jess and Lucy with her brother Tom.





Everyone gathers around for
hors d'oeuvres and drinks.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Mmmm...I'm craving Greek food now. LOVE that picture of Lucy in the fireman's hat. Thanks for being on top of the playing and picture taking!

Doug and Kathy said...

Thank you Carol for the wonderful pictures-I almost feel like I was there! They really are wonderful women and I too am a very proud family member! Good job girls (and Grandma also)!