Saturday, October 4, 2008

My 59 3/4 Birthday Surprise

I had my 60th Birthday Party only 4 months before I turned 60. That is a big improvement over my 50th Party which was 8 months before I turned 50. My sisters actually managed to have me coordinate my entire birthday party. They forgot to tell me that they would be celebrating my birthday. We had a wonderful get together at Steve's house before taking off for our Mexico Cruise. It was a lot of fun and great to see everyone. The most amazing part of it was that they put together a photo a memory album that most of the family participated in. Since we have such a large family, that is hard to pull off. I appreciate having such a thoughtful family. Thanks!

Here are a scattering of pictures from the party. I really loved watching Steven chase after the twins. The twins are a year older than him, but he really tried, with awe, to keep up.








1 comment:

Katers said...

what a great couple of posts. you have a pretty exciting life:)!