Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mexico

You may have been wondering what we did on our 4 day cruise to Cabo. Mostly we got dressed up, ate a lot and took pictures of one another. Well, look at the pictures. We did a bit more, but it really did seem like we dressed, ate and took pictures. It was a great sister bonding time. Mary









Betty






Sue



Carol









Here are some pictures from our activities. I don't have a picture of us playing cards, but we really did a lot of that. Watch out for Mary, she is competitive and pretty good at cards. Well, maybe you could say that about all of us.


Here we are on the tender after tour Cabo in really hot and humid weather.



Here we are in the town square.
You can see these rocks from where our ship docked in Cabo. I tried to take pictures with my SLR and had problems with the humidity. So, most of these were taken with my pocket camera.
Well, I guess everyone needs to have their picture taken here. No, we didn't go inside.
Here is a hodgepodge of pictures. Cabo, on the ship, on the ship drinking and of course, taking pictures.



Miniature golf on the ship was fun. It didn't matter that I wasn't very good because it's hard to golf on a moving ship. Oh, did I mention that I did get a whole on one. It went down hill after that.
Getting ready to sail
Yes, Mary put a swimsuit on and got in the pool. Is that a first?

OK, it wouldn't be my blog if I didn't include food. This is the night (and the only night) that I actually had 3 desserts. The chocolate lava cake was my favorite. I had that every night. I just couldn't help myself. Also on this plate is black and white bread pudding (not bad) and black forest ice cream (rather ordinary).

1 comment:

Drew & Erica said...

Carol - I like your brown skirt. Very nice! Looks like you had a great time.