Sunday, March 8, 2009

Walking Fallon

Don and I have our visiting dog right now and Fallon loves to take bay walks with us. Don takes Fallon on bay walks even when I'm too tired or out of town. Today is Sunday and we headed down to the Marina to take our normal walk. So, I decided that I had to take some pictures. It was a beautiful day. This is a good life for Fallon and for Don and I.
See how beautiful and glassy the bay is.

Then as we were walking and the most amazing thing happened. We ran into Helen and Ben. That has never happend before. So, we continue our walk together and of course I had to take a picture of Helen. She isn't really a dog person, but she sure looks like she could do it.
What a lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so good to see her. She certainly looks well taken care of, even if she's got a really short haircut. Maybe more for your money that way. Thanks for the pictures!

Drew & Erica said...

Sounds like you are enjoying having a loaner-pet. Will this inspire you to get one of your own? I would, if we had a bigger yard :)