Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chuckeeeeeee Cheeeeeesssssse!!!!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa took the girls to their favorite place, Chucky Cheese. As we drove to Chucky, I warned DB that Krissy Evans did a blog on taking her kids to Chucky Cheese and the kids loved it and she came home with a headache. Oh my goodness, now I understand what she meant. Wow, was this place chaos. But, Lucy and Maryn did love it. We even left the place with more tokens than we came with, because a very nice young girl gave me her left over coins as she left. Grandma and Grandpa got a taste of this wonderful place, but we think we will leave the left over tokens for Chris and Jess. I know they will love taking their kids there for a treat. So here are some pictures of the fun things they did. Maryn was disappointed that Chucky was too busy with the thousand birthday parties going on, so she didn't get to talk to him. Well, maybe next time.

Both girls are napping right now. That place wore them out.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maryn is the spitting image of her mother! You must be tired! Having fun though.

Katers said...

doesn't chuck know that maryn is better than all those other kids? you guys should have told him.

Drew & Erica said...

Hmmm...I agree with Marianna - I normally think Maryn looks like Chris, but in your merry-go-round picture, she does look just like Jess. Looks like fun. Is their pizza good, by the way? I have a memory of it being good, but that's a kid-memory.