Monday, March 23, 2009

Chocolate Brownie * Katie * Maryn * Lucy


Katie (on the right) gave me a wonderful box of make your own brownies at Christmas. They were full of chocolate chips and marshmellows. Yum! It turns out I forgot to bring the box home with me at Christmas, but when I was in Southen California last month, I brought them home. Then Don and I drove them to Oregon and that is how this story begins. Thanks for the brownies Katie. I am eating them as I type. Did I mention that Maryn, Lucy and Jess are all napping? That's where I should be, but I am so called to blog.

Here is Maryn mixing the brownies this morning. She is a very good cook and loves to do it herself. She even posed for a picture and that doesn't happen very often.

Here is Lucy licking the beater. At least that is what it is suppose to look like. Lucy wasn't so sure about licking gooey things.
When it came time to eat the brownie, Lucy jumped right in. It helped that she had taken a nap at this point. Lucy loves her naps and her brownies too.
Ok, I had to include this picture because Lucy is doing "Head and Shoulders Knee and Toes". She love this song on the computer. She is just too cute!We have had a fun day of dancing, playing school, water play, going for a walk, and baking. Grandma is tired and it's only two. I better rest because when Maryn gets up I know we will play many more games. Why can't 60 year olds have as much energy as 1 and 3 year olds? They are just so much fun. I better go, I need to think of a quiet activity for afternoon before I close my eyes for a rest.

1 comment:

Doug and Kathy said...

Wow Carol, you were so busy!
The pictures are great and I see a good time was had by all.
So good to see you and DB!