Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm home, but a few more Portland pictures!

Grandma is now back from Portland. I had such a wonderful time visiting, playing, reading books, playing computer games with the girls and helping with moving. Maryn and Lucy are constantly busy and so adorable.

This picture is the first day in the house. The girls are using their new water play toy in the kitchen. These next two pictures are of Maryn. She just fell asleep. I sometimes felt like this. She just got so tired that she stopped and closed her eye.

I love this picture because Maryn feel asleep on the computer while playing a video. She was such a tired girl. The move was exhausting for everyone, even the kids.

Here are Jess and her mother painting. Now they should have been the ones that were sleeping. They worked really hard. By the way, I saw the finished room on Skype today. Jess even installed new closet kits. She is claiming this house as her home.















I love this picture taken in their kitchen. When Jess first arrived, she hung 3 of my mother dish towels on her oven. They were embroidered by my mother. That was a nice touch.

1 comment:

Katers said...

oh my goodness! that water play toy is awesome. i know that buckets are fun, but that looks like WAY more fun. maybe we should get one for steven. miss you!