Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Maryn & Lucy visit Day 5 & 6

Sunday evening we went down to the boat. A very windy day turned into a perfect day.These two fishermen aren't fishing, but DB is doing a great job a rocking Lucy to sleep in a lovely setting.

Grandma enjoys hanging out with Maryn. It's happy hour!



Steve and Debbie came by to play with us too.



Paula and Chet came for a visit on Sunday.
We stayed busy with lots of activities from hanging out to cooking. We played inside and we played outside. Maryn loved playing with my dollhouse. That was probably her favorite activity. I think we took over 500 pictures during their visit. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the kids.















Lucy liked her perfect kitchen bath tub. Now I know why I got such a big sink!









Lucy loves to check herself out in the mirror!






Jess's friend Melissa came from Sacramento for a visit.

No comments: