Sunday, May 18, 2008

Katie's Baby Shower

I know this post is about a shower for Katie, but I had to post this picture that I took a few days before the shower. Aren't Katie and Steven cute? They came over to big Steve's for lunch. The grandma joined us and so did cousin Krystin who came up from San Diego. We all had a nice visit. It was great to see Krystin.

Here is a picture of the very elegant table at Erica's house set for the shower. We used all of Erica's beautiful dishes. It looked great. Thanks goodness for air conditioning. It was about 96 on the day of the shower.
Here is Katie with her dear friend, Carolyn, from college


Katie just opened the quilt that Erica and I made for her. Actually, we made it for Megan.




I had to include this picture. Jess made the shoes and coordinated he appliques on the onesie. I love it!



We all posed for the camera.

Here we are loving Katie










3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a beautiful shower! Erica's house looks great. And your quilt turned out beautifully. Little Megan is so loved!

Drew & Erica said...

It was such a fun shower...and I love the pics, Carol...except, it looks like i'm taking a big bite out of Katie's ear :(

Katers said...

oh! i haven't been checking the blogs! the pics are so cute. could you email them to me or maybe send a CD... you're the best. i had such a nice time at the shower and seeing you:)