Friday, July 23, 2010

Golden Gate Bridge Mosaic

I finished my San Francisco Mosaic. I have 4 spots that I will complete when it is installed on our outside wall. But, I have to wait to install it unitl after we have our 2010 Mosaic Art Show. You are invited to Linda's house in Pinole on August 8th from 2 to 4 for the show. Let me know if you are coming and I will give you her address. Included in my mosaic is blue glass from windows taken out of our backyard, a piece of china found in the backyard that says "made in occupied Japan", coca cola bottles and sauvignon blanc wine bottles. If you have any old plates, glass or unique bottles or tile, save it for me. I am always looking for new materials. If you don't make it to the Art Show, feel free to come by my house and check our my latest creation. I had a blast doing it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol, it's fabulous! I will send Jackie the link to see it. Congratulations.

Drew & Erica said...

Carol, I love it. Can I commission you to do one for us someday???

Jessica said...

This is so amazing. I love it more every time I see it. So cool!

By the way - WE MISS YOU! Thanks for spending the week with us.