Monday, August 25, 2008

A Visit with Dave Erin & Baby Madelyn

Today I drove to Loma Rica to visit Dave Erin and Madelyn. Madelyn came to California for her first visit. It was great to see the ring bearer from my wedding with his first child. (Did I mention that I have been married for 36 years?)
Madelyn is such a happy baby and very social. She had a hard time sleeping because she didn't want to miss any of the fun. Little did she realize that she was the fun.


Here is Madelyn with Grandma Sue. Madelyn has that look of "I'm not tired and I don't really want to sleep." I guess it didn't help that I was taking pictures.
Here is Madelyn drooling for Krystin. What a great visit!






Now for a blast from the past. Here are some picture of Dave when he was a small guy. Yes, tha is me with him in two of the pictures and that is my dad holding him in the third one. I am getting into scanning old pictures and it seemed appropriate to share these. Wasn't he a cutie? Oh, he still is!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Yup, she does look about Lucy's size :)

I love the pictures of Dave when he was a baby. And you look pretty good, too!

Drew & Erica said...

Wow, carol, i like the old pictures & I definitely think Dave and Madelyn look alike.