Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mosaic Four Art Studio Party

Today the Mosaic Four had a wonderful Mosaic Show at Linda's house. It was fun to have a bunch of people come by and be thrill with our summer projects. They all came out so well. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Here is Cris with her Blue Heron. I love this and would love to do something like it next year.Here I am with my Golden Gate Bridge. I now anxious to have Don install it in my back yard.
Here is Dolores's Dolphin mosaic. This is perfect for her as she is a sailor. I'm sorry that I forgot to take her picture with her mosaic.

This is Linda's Koi fish. It is mounted right above her outdoor pond. She used broken Asian plates to make most of the fish. I looks great.



Here is a birdbath that Linda made.



This is Cris's bowling ball mosaic. She had this perfect dog stand that it fit in perfectly. I just started working on my own bowling ball. It'll be done in a week or two.



No comments: