Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our Visit with David and Lakshmi

David and Lakshmi are long time friends that used to live in El Cerrito but have called Utah their home for over 20 years. They came to town and we were able to have some great times with them. In the picture below, Helen and Ben came over for dinner and we have some wonderful time catching up. Helen, Lakshmi and I are the original three walking partners. We had a wonderful dinner of white sea bass piccata.The pictures below were from today when Laurel and I joined David and Lakshmi in the city for a walk. We started in Pacific Heights and walked over to the Golden Gate Bridge. It is fleet week and we briefly saw the blue angels, but the show was canceled due to low clouds. We were disappointed, but had a great time anyway. I love taking pictures of people taking pictures. Here is Lakshmi being the photographer.
Here is Laurel taking my picture.


Oh, this is the picture that Laurel took. Nice job!
Isn't it just a beautiful day. What a shame that the blue angels can't fly if clouds are too low. We did get to see other planes and about 5 minutes of the blue angles. We had a great time and Laurel and I took BART home. I'm glad that I'm at home posting this. David and Lakshmi are still out with their son Gabe and Laurel is at a party. I really do have a fun quota at my age.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful visit.

Drew & Erica said...

carol, did you get new glasses? glad you had a nice visit!