Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tahoe 2009

We had another great trip to Tahoe. We have been going to Tahoe with the same families for over 20 years. My two sisters, Mary and Sue came up and spent an overnight with us. We had a great time. They hadn't been to Tahoe before so Don and I got to be tour guides and Mary and Sue got to see what our Tahoe vacations are like. Paula's daughter Karen also joined us with her two adorable boys, Jack and Miles. We played lots of croquet and took walks to the Lake which was about 2 blocks from our place.
Croquet in the back yard.

Sue and Mary with me at the Lake.


1 comment:

Karen said...

It was so fun to see you all in Tahoe. Looking forward to Tilden Park next week too...plus I can't wait to see all of the changes you've made at your house. My mom has been telling me about your new kitchen and living room, but nothing beats seeing it in person!