Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CBS Leader Summer Gathering

Did someone say they loved June Gloom? Well, today was perfect. My kind of weather. I had a few of the Community Bible Study Leaders over for a tour of the fishing boat (aka “the other woman”) and Rosie the Riveter Park. We had our coffee/tea, scones, muffins and fruit and then went for a short walk to enjoy the bay and look at a few of the WWII mementos at Rosie the Riveter Park. Mostly we just enjoyed each others company. What a great day!
This is one of the monuments at Rosie the Riveter Park.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Looks like London weather to me. Wish I could have joined you. Marianna

Katers said...

oooh oooh! it was me that loved june gloom!!! looks like you ladies made it a great day.

Sharon said...

It was so great to see your smiling faces! Thanks Carol for arranging a lovely outing, so sorry I missed it.
love and hugs to all,
Sharon