Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Three Years

Nancy has been gone for 3 years on Nov. 9th. It really is hard to believe she has been gone that long. I still want to reach for the phone and call her. Nancy was a great sister, mentor and friend. She left me with wonderful memories of how much we loved each other. I'm so thankful for her.


Nancy would love being a grandmother. When I look at Steven and Megan, I am sad that she isn't here to love and enjoy them. But, I've got to tell you that when I look at Megan, I really see Nancy. So, check out the photos below. Nancy is on the left and Megan is on the right. They have the same eyes and the same stare. Their nose is the same. Even their double chin is the same except I think Nancy's is a bit chubbier. What do you think? I think I am so thankful to God that we have a little "sweet pea" like Megan to remind us of Nancy.



3 comments:

Paula Choy said...

I had Nancy on my mind yesterday, as I was thinking about all of the joy that grandchildren bring, and wishing that she had had that experience as well. It is comforting to think that Megan reflects so much of Nancy. Not just in what we see, but her inner strength and love.

Katers said...

oh carol....i don't even know what to say. thanks for this.

Drew & Erica said...

Oh, carol, I love these posts, but they always make me start crying. I love the pic comparison - I agree on the look alike - Meg has those eyes :)