Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Steve & Susan's Wedding

What a wonderful day!  Steve and Susan were glowing and not just because the temperature was 106, but because they were ready to start a new life together.  It's a joy to welcome Susan to the family.




Steve & Susan enter holding hands

Steve & Susan with the minister


The Kiss


The cake

Steve's favorite part is the cake


It's Margarita Time


Erica Steve & Kevin

Dance party

More Dancing

Claire is ready to Dance
 

The Smylie Family


Steve & Susan with their new family

 Now I know that this is Steve & Susan Wedding, but for some reason, I got a lot of pictures of Paige.  I just couldn't resist posting them.






OK, this one is of Z-man with Susan. He is pretty cute too.


Here I am with my new sister-in-law.

I wish both Steve and Susan a wonderful life  together!

No comments: