Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mary Memories

Here are some memories of my sister Mary. We lost her to pancreatic cancer this week. It's still hard to believe that she is gone. But, we have a lot of wonderful memories of her in pictures and these are just a few. Mary loved the Lord and she loved life. I am happy that there is no doubt that she is with our Lord now. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.
Mary in High School

Betty Sue and Mary
Here are Mary and Sue in New York
Mary and her Great Grandson Shepard

Here is Mary and Jim when they got marriedHere they are 50 years later


Mary & Susie


Here is a picture of us on a Rogue River Rafting Trip many years ago. Mary is the 3rd from the left. Her daughter Susie is next to her. Great Memory!











Here is Mary being her total goofball self. She loved to get people to laugh.


I will miss you Mary!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Oh Carol, I hadn't heard that you lost your sister, and I am so very sorry.

Those are great photos-I loved looking for the family similarities!

You have my deepest sympathy.

Doug and Kathy said...

Wonderful pictures Carol! A Great life lived! My condolences to the Family.

Christie's Commentary said...

This is very sweet , i love it!

Karen said...

What a sweet tribute to your sister! Our family is thinking of you.