Thursday, June 2, 2011

Amazing Cruise Food

The food on our Rhone River Cruise was outstanding. I really enjoyed eating every bite of it. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner were equally outstanding. So, rather than tell you how wonderful the food was, I took lots of pictures. You can almost taste it when you look at the pictures. The wine flowed freely at dinner, which was nice. This was the best food I've ever had on a cruise. I also like the fact that the portions weren't too big, so you could finish all the courses. Yum!






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Drew & Erica said...

Carol -

You are making me hungry, and the carrots and cucumber that I vowed to snack on are just not going to cut it anymore :)