Thursday, May 20, 2010

Great Times in Yosemite with Lucy

When I started to post pictures from our wonderful trip to Yosemite, I thought I would post pictures of the amazing spring waterfalls. They were spectacular. I also knew that I would post pictures of Rachel's beautiful wedding. (And I will post those pictures soon.) But, I took so many pictures of Lucy who was not sick. Unfortunately, Jess and Maryn were both sick and Lucy and I spent some extra time together. I was so sad that Jess was sick on her birthday and Maryn could hardly stay awake for the wedding. But, I had a great time with Lucy. I was also sad that they had to go home early and I didn't get to spend Chris's 30th birthday with him. But, look at the good news: I got to take so really fun pictures of Lucy. Isn't she adorable?























I Love Lucy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

She is absolutely a cutie pie! Looks like you got some good Grandma time in too :)

Katers said...

i love lucy too. i love all the pictures. looks like a blast. see you very very soon!