Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a wonderful birthday celebration last night. There were 16 of us celebrating my maturity in the Pope's room. The best thing about it was that all 16 of us could hear one another. We were in this cozy room with a round turn table in the center. Perfect for socializing.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and comments. I appreciate them all.
I couldn't resist including this very cute picture of one of my birthday guests. Miss Megan is adorable.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday, Carol! Thanks for sharing pictures of your fun dinner. Can't wait to skype with you in the morning...Merry Christmas!

Drew & Erica said...

That was an especially fun dinner. I'm glad we finally got to have dinner in the Pope's room after all these years of talking about it. Thanks to DB for treating all of us!