Monday, September 1, 2008

Kelly and Jeff's Wedding

As Kelly and Jeff entered the reception area, the music played "Another one bites the dust". It seemed very appropriate. Kelly is the 3rd of our mother's group kids to get married. That is 3 out of 12. (Next week will be wedding number 4). Kelly was a beautiful bride and the wedding was wonderful.
Here is a picture of our mother's group. What a fine looking bunch we are. Can you believe that we all started meeting on a regular basis 28 years ago? This is our village. It does take a village to raise a child.
I can't believe that I didn't take a picture of the food that we ate. It was wonderful. But, here is a picture of the wedding cake. It was also outstanding and chocolate.

I didn't take very many pictures, but I wanted to include this one to show off Kelly's dress. I know everyone wants to see the brides dress.


1 comment:

Drew & Erica said...

wow, lovely dress and that cake looks amazing - wish i could have a bite!